Rocha Natural Products (Pty) Ltd provides the services available on this website www.rochanaturalproducts.com (the “Site”) to you subject to the following terms:
1. We are based in South Africa, and are therefore governed by the laws of South Africa.
2. We have done our best to ensure that all the information on the site is up to date and accurate, but we do not guarantee it is.
3. Should there be any damages or loss of any kind as a result of any person having used or misused the information on the site or the products sold on the site, Rocha Natural Products are not liable under any circumstances. Neither the products nor any information given in the website are intended to, or claim to, diagnose, treat, alter, cure or prevent any skin disease or condition. Usage of Rocha Natural Products are entirely at your own risk.
4. Rocha Natural Products are made in small batches due to their organic nature and natural ingredients sourced in order to ensure premium quality, inconsistencies and minor variations will occur from batch to batch. This is entirely normal, and will be accepted by you as the buyer.
5. The products on the site are for your personal use only. Should you wish to re-sell our products please contact us on email@example.com for a wholesale account.
6. Order Inquiries and payment – A confirmation email will be sent. You will also receive an order number and details of your purchase together with a link for payment either on the invoice or should you pay online it will take you directly to the payment portal. Once the order has been shipped/couriered you will receive additional information and the shipping/tracking number.
7. Our terms and conditions may need to be updated from time to time, we reserve the right to do.